Sports at the Middle School level are TBD for the 2020-2021 school year
If you wish to update your student’s physical while we are remote, you may scan it to Sandra Stephens (firstname.lastname@example.org). It can also be dropped off at the Finn Hill main office during office hours (8:30am-3:30pm). It must be filled out completely and signed by your doctor.
At this time, payments are not being accepted for sports; we will open payments up when we can confirm a season is being offered.
All registration is done online through FinalForms. Detailed instructions can be found by clicking on the FinalForms Registration Info button below. Please note: Payments for sports fees is done separately through online payments or through the ASB office - not through FinalForms, and the only paper form that is required to be submitted to the Finn Hill Athletics office is a physical.
Our philosophy at the middle school level is to immerse students in a variety of safe, yet challenging athletic experiences. The school district offers a full participation program, which means that all students that turn out make the team and play in all games. Our goals include:
- Students will develop and improve their skills and knowledge of the particular sport.
- Students will develop positive connections with other students and have fun while participating.
- Students will develop and implement sportsmanship concepts appropriate to their activity.
- Students will develop a sense of commitment to the team by attending all practices and games.
While playing time will be allotted each game, at the varsity level playing time is dependent on performance.
Sports by Season
Season 1 | Sept. - Oct.
- Boys Basketball
- Boys Tennis
- Cross Country (Boys & Girls)
Season 2 | Oct. - Dec.
- Boys Soccer
- Girls Badminton
Season 3 | Feb. - Mar.
- Girls Basketball
- Wrestling (Boys & Girls)
Season 4 | Apr. - Jun.
- Track (Boys & Girls)
- Girls Tennis
- Girls Volleyball