Athletic Director - Daniel Decker - firstname.lastname@example.org
Our philosophy at the middle school level is to immerse students in a variety of safe, yet challenging athletic experiences. The school district offers a full participation program, which means that all students that turn out make the team, and play in all games. Our goals include:
- Students will develop and improve their skills and knowledge of the particular sport.
- Students will develop positive connections with other students, and have fun while participating.
- Students will develop and implement sportsmanship, concepts appropriate to their activity.
- Students will develop a sense of commitment to the team, by attending all practices and games.
While playing time will be allotted each game, on the varsity level, playing time is dependent on performance.
Click the links below to see the schedules for each sport in each season. Schedules are subject to change.
Cross Country: Boys and Girls
Season 3: February 5 - March 29
Wrestling: Boys and Girls
Season 4: April 15 - June 7
Track: Boys and Girls
- Track Schedule
- Track Release Form
- Girls Varsity Tennis Schedule
- Girls JV Tennis Schedule
- Tennis Release Form
- Volleyball 6th Girls Schedule
- Volleyball Release Form