How to register your child at Finn Hill Middle School.
Students who are new to the area should schedule an appointment in our Counseling Center to register.
Please call Tara Eason, Counseling Secretary/Registrar, at 425-936-2340 to make the appointment. Let Tara know if your student currently receives special services (IEP, 504 or ELL). An appointment with a counselor is not necessary, but can be scheduled upon request.
When you come for your appointment, you will need to bring the following:
- Withdrawal grades
- Immunization Records
- IEP or 504 plan, if applicable
- Current copy of student’s standardized test scores, if possible
- LWSD Registration form (you may print and complete this prior to your appointment or complete it while here)
- Proof of Residency - Bring required documents (two) listed on the 'Residency Checklist.' During enrollment you will also be required to carefully read and sign a Residency Verification Form.
- Proof of Child's Birth date - such as a birth certificate or passport
A copy of our Course Catalog available online if you would like to read about the classes in advance. At this time, the counselor will also answer any additional questions you may have.
We look forward to meeting you.
Camila Larson, Counselor
Kirstin Doughty, Counselor
Tara Eason, Secretary/Registrar